Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fwd: London!!!

>
> Hey all,
>
> Quick update from the Paralympic village:
>
> We have landed and Cobes and I are settled into our room and apartment very nicely.
>
> Have taken the time to explore, try on all the clothes and find the good coffee.
>
> Here are my UK numbers in international format and Aussie format!
>
> There is a giant Westfield which we can access from our side and u guys can enter. We have more time before the games start so I'm not sure of when y'all arrive but let me know over the next few days to see if we can organize a cheeky coffee at the shops!
>
> Other than that, I am loving the experience and village life and finding the right amount of focus and calm mixed with excitement that it's really here.
>
> I also went for a stroll this morning w Matteo and saw a lot of the venues from a far... It is going to go off so I hope ur all prepared for an amazing couple of weeks in olympic park!
>
> Safe travels to London!!!!!
>
> +44 7746125469
>
> Uk: 07746125469
>
> Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment